"Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving, make every day a holiday and celebrate just living!" - Amanda Bradley

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Oh my

This has been a LONG day. Very long. Students. Behaviors. Enough said. I am tired. I worked hard today. Go here. This is what I did from the moment I walked in the house until right now. And I am going back...right after I am finished here. Some days I question my profession. Some days I question my sanity. Today is one of those days...

Tomorrow is another day. And it is a Friday! Yay!




P.S. Troy and Archer are doing fine. The cats are being overly nice to me (they know) and I had pizza rolls and Sierra Mist for dinner. Veggin' out and feelin' a little better!

4 comments:

  1. Just think of what you have to look forward to this weekend ... SUNDAY with ♥♥♥ MATTHEW ♥♥♥ ... Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw honey...great idea to get quiet and recharge.
    Hope today is better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I had a day like that! It was Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and today. Students. Behaviors. I understand. Except the ones I deal with are older and should know better. But they don't. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing like a gourmet dinner to make a gal feel better. I run into behavior issues at my job too, so I get it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great. They are like the Grande, 2-pump, Cinnamon-dolche, non-fat latte of the computer...Really! Thanks for the bloggin' coffee!