"Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving, make every day a holiday and celebrate just living!" - Amanda Bradley

Saturday, September 06, 2008

today.

I am looking forward to a lazy Saturday. Read a book, watch a movie maybe, catch up on my backlog of magazines, clean a little. Just do a little bit of {this and that}. You know...whatever strikes me at the moment. Right now cruising blogs, replying to emails, and updating this and the book blog is striking me. We will see where Saturday goes. How is that for vague?

And this picture of my "little" boy...I took it a week or so ago and I love it. We were at my parent's new house and he was being goofy with Nicholas and fell to the ground. I pointed my camera and he even smiled. Didn't get up and run away. Didn't tell me no. Just smiled. I love my boy.

2 comments:

Comments are great. They are like the Grande, 2-pump, Cinnamon-dolche, non-fat latte of the computer...Really! Thanks for the bloggin' coffee!