"Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving, make every day a holiday and celebrate just living!" - Amanda Bradley

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.” - Laozi
A few things I'm loving right now:
  1. longer spring days
  2. good books (I have been very fortunate in the book department lately. Go here and check out some of my latest reads).
  3. great friends
  4. a four day weekend (glorious!)
  5. buds on trees
  6. yummy drinks with a lovely friend tonight!
  7. peeps. yep, the marshmallow kind. Yum!
  8. tulips at the grocery store...splashes of spring
  9. my new shoes 
  10. a stack of new magazines waiting to be devoured
  11. some new scrapbook supplies to create with
  12. switching some stuff up at home to greet the new season(s)
  13. paperbackswap.com 
  14. friends who twitter (twitter is so much fun!)
  15. cats who love to bask in the sun and pretend to be big, bad hunters until the birds are right in their space then they run! (that is the best!)
It's getting closer. When I drove by the bank the thermometer said 54 degrees. Spring is almost here. While I am one of the "snow" people (as in I don't hate it) I am ready for Spring. Longer, warmer days and new growth - what is not to love? 

3 comments:

  1. What great list! You may need to add the $1 aisle at Micheals since it pretty much rocks! I think I need to go back. And the goody bags for book club dinner...maybe I'll start a new club so I can throw the dinner party. Fun stuff and only a buck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paperback Swap is the best thing ever! Wish I had known about it a long time ago - spread the word baby ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great. They are like the Grande, 2-pump, Cinnamon-dolche, non-fat latte of the computer...Really! Thanks for the bloggin' coffee!