“Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.” - LaoziA few things I'm loving right now:
- longer spring days
- good books (I have been very fortunate in the book department lately. Go here and check out some of my latest reads).
- great friends
- a four day weekend (glorious!)
- buds on trees
- yummy drinks with a lovely friend tonight!
- peeps. yep, the marshmallow kind. Yum!
- tulips at the grocery store...splashes of spring
- my new shoes
- a stack of new magazines waiting to be devoured
- some new scrapbook supplies to create with
- switching some stuff up at home to greet the new season(s)
- friends who twitter (twitter is so much fun!)
- cats who love to bask in the sun and pretend to be big, bad hunters until the birds are right in their space then they run! (that is the best!)
It's getting closer. When I drove by the bank the thermometer said 54 degrees. Spring is almost here. While I am one of the "snow" people (as in I don't hate it) I am ready for Spring. Longer, warmer days and new growth - what is not to love?